Thursday 13 June 2019

Review: The Breakfast Club Collection

The Breakfast Club Collection The Breakfast Club Collection by Felice Stevens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I happily devour each new Felice Stevens release, and for a while I’ve been meaning to go back and enjoy The Breakfast Club. With the collection, I was able to do so. I’m a big fan of boxsets as they allow me to read a series back-to-back, and such is exactly what happened with this series.

Although The Breakfast Club is not my favourite Felice Stevens series, I had a lot of fun with each of the books. I was hooked on the stories and powered through them all in next to no time. Each was a four-star rating, containing the things that have me coming back for more Felice Stevens. In other words, these books were the perfect combination of sweet and steamy.

I’ll be honest and say I wasn’t as crazy about the short stories, but I’m not crazy about short stories most of the time. Two of them I enjoyed, two of them I was indifferent to; all four were a nice addition to the series. If you’re a fan of extras, they’re great bonus insights into the characters’ lives.

Overall, The Breakfast Club series is classic Felice Stevens and well worth the read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment