Tuesday 23 January 2018

Review: Too Easy

Too Easy Too Easy by Willow Winters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Too Easy is the short prequel to She Asked for It, and it’s a great introduction to a wonderful book. I would certainly recommend reading this before you read She Asked for It, as it gives you an insight into the past of the two main characters and really sucks you into what is to come.

In truth, this is not a full four-star rating when considered alone. Sure, it’s a great introduction to what is to come. It gets you pumped and leaves you asking for more, but I felt as though I wasn’t given enough solid information to know what I could expect next. It was clearly building up to something, but I was unsure as to what the particulars introduced in the full-length novel would be.

However, when paired with She Asked for It, Too Easy is a really powerful read. I really do recommending jumping straight into She Asked for It after you read Too Easy. Upon finishing She Asked for It, you can easily make all the connections with Too Easy. They go together perfectly, and it is due to this that I gave the prequel a four-star rating.

Therefore, if you’re looking to dive into Too Easy, I certainly recommend having She Asked for It nearby – as soon as you finish Too Easy you will want to dive straight into She Asked for It.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment