Friday 5 October 2018

Review: Say You'll Be Mine

Say You'll Be Mine Say You'll Be Mine by Maria Luis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Say You’ll Be Mine is the first book in the NOLA Heart series by Maria Luis, and I’ve been intrigued about this one for quite some time. In fact, the NOLA Heart series grabbed my attention more than the Blades Hockey series, yet my introduction to the author’s work came through Blades Hockey rather than NOLA Heart. Enjoying the Blades Hockey series, however, simply made me even more desperate to read NOLA Heart.

As I had hoped, Say You’ll Be Fine was an addictive read, one that had me hooked throughout. Things were a little bit slow in places, but the story contained all I’ve come to expect from Maria Luis and this ensured I was hooked throughout. There was great chemistry between the main characters, there was plenty of drama to be had, and numerous giggles and snorts to experience as scenes played out. There really was plenty to enjoy about this one, and I’ll certainly be grabbing the future books in the series.

In fact, I’m more than a little bit eager to dive into the future books in the series. There are plenty of things I wish to see play out, plenty of characters I want to see more of. While I fell in love with the main characters of Say You’ll Be Mine, I also found myself falling in love with the side characters, too – and I cannot wait to see how their stories play out. In fact, I already have book two on my Kindle.

Without a doubt, Say You’ll Be Mine is a wonderful start to the NOLA Heart series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment