Thursday 8 November 2018

Review: The Hostage Bargain

The Hostage Bargain The Hostage Bargain by Annika Martin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Annika Martin’s The Hostage Bargain spent quite a bit of time sitting on my Kindle. I downloaded it because I was mildly curious, yet a part of me was never quite willing to dive in. After reading and adoring Annika Martin’s billionaire books, I decided it was finally time to give The Hostage Bargain a read.

As my experience with Annika Martin’s billionaire books had me hoping, The Hostage Bargain was an insanely additive read. It was a short one, but there was plenty packed into it. There is no doubt in my mind this is a book that will divide readers, but if you find yourself having fun you’ll be hooked to it throughout.

With a ridiculous storyline, humour, and plenty of steam, this story provided plenty of the things I enjoy. It was ridiculous in the best way possible, ensuring I’d be turning the pages to see how everything came together. It’s more than just a ridiculous notion put together in such a way that it is funny, there’s also a story here that has left me willing to pick up book two.

It seems I will be reading the rest of the books in the Taken Hostage by Kinky Bank Robbers series, as it appears I’m becoming quite the Annika Martin fan.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment