Friday 30 November 2018

Review: Wicked Laird

Wicked Laird Wicked Laird by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wicked Laird is the second book in Tammy Andresen’s Brethren of Stone series, and it was another enjoyable story. I’ll be honest and say it is not my favourite Tammy Andresen read, but it was fun and held my attention for the duration.

After reading Scottish Devil, I found myself desperate to see how the Brethren of Stone series came together. I’ve been addicted to a number of Tammy Andresen’s series, and I expected the same to be true here. Thus, I was more than willing to dive into Wicked Laird the moment I had it on my Kindle.

As with all Tammy Andresen reads, this was quick but filled with all the goodness of a powerful short story. It offers up the necessities of a good historical romance, ensuring you’ll be turning the pages at a rapid pace. There are great characters to enjoy, plenty of drama, and a wonderful romance. Every page leaves you wanting more, and you’ll power through the story in no time at all.

Then, when finished, the ending leaves you desperate for the next book. I cannot wait to see what the third Brethren of Stone book brings, as I’m eager to see how that story plays out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment