Saturday 5 October 2019

Review: Damage

Damage Damage by Natasha Knight
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

To understand Damage, you first need to read Collateral. The Collateral Damage duet must be read in order, as this second book picks up where the first ends. It continues things after the cliff-hanger of the first book, throwing you right back into the story.

Collateral hooked me, and I had high hopes for Damage. In fact, I went in with many theories and expectations. Some of those theories were proven correct, other ones were proven wrong and surprised me, but everything had me hooked. Once I started this one, I had to finish it in a single-sitting. I could not get enough of the story and found myself sucked in ever deeper.

There is so much to enjoy with Damage, and it’s difficult to explain all that comes about without giving spoilers. Just know the intensity of the first book is increased. The relationship between the characters reaches new heights, the drama in the world continues, and we get answers to so many questions. Not only are the things from the first book explained, we have some new things introduced.

This one certainly left me satisfied, and a part of me is hoping we get a spin-off story for a certain character. I fell in love with them, their story did not go how I expected, and I’m eager for more of this world.

Without a doubt, Natasha Knight’s Collateral Damage duet is a must read for fans of dark romance.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment