Tuesday 29 October 2019

Review: Salvatore

Salvatore Salvatore by Natasha Knight
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Salvatore is the first book in Natasha Knight’s Benedetti Brothers, and I’ve been curious about it for a while. I’ve enjoyed all my Natasha Knight reads – some more than others – and Salvatore was another book I enjoyed. Although I enjoyed it, I did not enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed other books by the author.

With Salvatore, we have a story that wasn’t quite as dark as I had hoped it would be. It was interesting and gripping, it left me curious to see how everything would come together, but I constantly found myself wishing things would be a bit darker. I think this is because of how much I have enjoyed other books by the author, and those books were darker than this one.

Although this one was not as dark as I’d expected it to be, it did leave me curious to see how all the pieces would come together. Not only was I interested in how the pieces came together, I was curious about many of the side characters. I’m now off to read their stories, as I need to find out more about them.

Overall, Salvatore was another enjoyable read from Natasha Knight. It is not my favourite book from the author, but it made for an enjoyable quick read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment