Tuesday 8 October 2019

Review: Know You By Heart

Know You By Heart Know You By Heart by Laurie Winter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Know You By Heart is the fifth book in Laurie Winter’s Warriors of the Heart series, and it’s another great read. I’ll be honest and say this is not my favourite book in the series, but it’s still a wonderful read. Know You By Heart had me hooked, and once I started reading I had to finish it in a single sitting.

Although Know You By Heart is the fifth book in the series, it works perfectly fine as a standalone novel. We get to see more of characters from prior books, but you do not need knowledge of their stories to enjoy this one. It’s a self-contained story, one that will have you turning the pages throughout.

As always, Laurie Winter gives a story packed with emotion. Both our characters come with baggage, leaving us desperate to see how they resolve all their issues. I will confess to being invested in certain aspects of the story more than others, but this did not stop me from enjoying the whole story. I wanted to see everything come together, I wanted the best for both characters, and could not get enough of the story.

Without a doubt, Laurie Winter has given us another wonderful read with Know You By Heart.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment