Wednesday 2 October 2019

Review: The Hive Engineers

The Hive Engineers The Hive Engineers by Emilia Zeeland
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Hive Engineers is the third and final book in Emilia Zeeland’s STAR Academy series, and it’s a must read for anyone who has enjoyed the prior books. Since the first book in the series, I have been hooked, and I was extremely happy with how this story ended.

I confess, at first it took me a while to get into this one. It has been a while since I read the second book, and it took time for some of the pieces to fall back into place. Once everything had fallen back into place, I could not put it down. It was a story I had to complete in a single sitting, leaving me unable to put the book down until I knew how everything played out.

I will be honest and say this is my least favourite book in the series, but that does not make it a bad book. The Hive Engineers is a solid four-star rating, I simply considered giving the prior books a five-star rating. It’s still a fabulous read, one I highly recommend, but it isn’t my favourite book in the series.

Despite the fact, it brought everything together so well. Not only do we get to see how things play out, we also have more twists and turns thrown in to keep us guessing. There were plenty of surprises, plenty of moments that will leave you smiling, and a lot of the things we’ve come to love about the series.

Without a doubt, The Hive Engineers is a great ending to a wonderful series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment