Saturday 21 December 2019

Review: The Neighbor

The Neighbor The Neighbor by Lisa Gardner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Neighbor is the third book in Lisa Gardner’s D.D. Warren series, and it was another fabulous read. Moreover, after my complaints about Bobby Dodge stealing the show, with this one it really is D.D. Warren leading things. We do get an appearance from Bobby to see what is going on in his life, but this one is very much D.D. Warren handling the case.

Although I enjoyed the first two books, I’m willing to call this one my favourite of the first three. Even though I worked out some of the details, there were plenty of twists and turns involved to keep me guessing throughout. It hooked me right away, pulling me in, and I devoured this one in a single sitting.

There were some elements towards the end that I would have liked a bit more information from, but this did not stop me from being hooked. Moreover, the fact one of the characters in this one is linked to a Lisa Gardner book I have yet to read has me super curious to go and find out more about their character.

All in all, The Neighbor was another wonderful read from Lisa Gardner, and I will be continuing my binge of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment