Monday 2 December 2019

Review: Too Wicked to Wed

Too Wicked to Wed Too Wicked to Wed by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tammy Andresen’s Earl of Dryden introduced me to the Chronicles of a Bluestocking series. Although I have not read the two prior books – Too Wicked to Woo and Too Wicked to Wed – it did not stop me from enjoying this one. In fact, of the characters introduced to me in Earl of Dryden, the leading lady in Too Wicked to Wed was the one I was most curious about.

I confess, there were a few elements of this story I may have understood slightly better if I had read the two prior books in the series. Although it would have helped, it did not take away from the story. Things quickly fell into place and I was sucked right into the story.

As always, Tammy Andresen offers a story that grips you throughout. You’re pulled right into the story and will be left turning the pages at a rapid pace. With the usual wonderful chemistry between characters and additive storyline, Too Wicked to Wed is another fabulous read from Tammy Andresen.

Without a doubt, this one is well worth the read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment