Monday 16 December 2019

Review: The Other Daughter

The Other Daughter The Other Daughter by Lisa Gardner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lisa Gardner had a fan in me after my first dive into to her work, and recently I’ve been going back to read her series in order. As much as I’m enjoying reading her series, when I saw The Other Daughter I decided it was time to give a standalone a read. I was curious to see what Lisa Gardner would give us, and I was not disappointed.

The Other Daughter hooked me from the start, pulling me right into the story. There was so much with this one, and the possibilities were flying through my mind. Although I worked out some of the details, there were enough red herrings to keep me second guessing everything, meaning there were some surprises throughout.

Without a doubt, this is another addictive read from Lisa Gardner.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment