Tuesday 17 December 2019

Review: Nothing But Wild

Nothing But Wild Nothing But Wild by P. Dangelico
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nothing But Wild is the second book in P. Dangelico’s Malibu University series, and like the first I devoured this one in a single sitting. After finishing Nothing But Trouble, I was desperate for more of the group I had fallen for. I often find authors make us wait for the favourite characters to get their stories, but such was not the case with this series. Although I am desperate to see how all the stories play out, I was most interested in seeing on Dora and Dallas played out.

I will be honest and say I was a wee bit unsure of this one at first. A lot of the early stuff in this one occurs alongside what happened in Nothing But Trouble, and I’m not crazy when this happens. References to earlier books in a series are fine, but I much prefer it when things stand alone. Fortunately, this changed the deeper into the book I got. Then, when things really got going, I could not put it down.

Nothing But Wild was a book I had to complete in a single sitting. Once I started, I could not stop. I was addicted in the best way possible, sucked into the story, and fell deeper and deeper in love with the characters the more we got to see. I may not be labelling this my favourite P. Dangelico read, but it certainly had me hooked.

I’m now eagerly awaiting book three, as I’m positive it’s going to be another winner.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment