Wednesday 11 December 2019

Review: Too Wicked to Want

Too Wicked to Want Too Wicked to Want by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read the Chronicles of a Bluestocking series out of order, and Too Wicked to Want was the final book I needed to read to have read them all. Due to this, I – without meaning to – saved the best to last.

Too Wicked to Want was typical Tammy Andresen in the sense it had me hooked, offering a quick read I powered through in no time at all. With this one, however, the topics handled were a bit heavier than is usually the case in Tammy Andresen novels. In addition to being a sweet quick read, issues were touched upon that added wonderful depth to the characters.

All in all, another wonderful read from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment