Wednesday 11 December 2019

Review: The Younger Man

The Younger Man The Younger Man by Karina Halle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Karina Halle’s The Younger Man allows people to see more of the characters from Love, in English. Although, if like me you have not read the book, you do not need to have read it to understand The Younger Man. It’s a complete standalone. However, I will say my interest in Love, in English has massively increased after reading this one. It was already a book I was curious about, but that curiosity has increased tenfold.

As curious as I was about the Love, in English characters, my curiosity about them paled in comparison to my enjoyment of the story in The Younger Man. It pulled me in from the very first page, and I found myself devouring the story. I adored both the characters, I adored all they went through, and everything hit me with emotion.

Even the few elements I saw coming, the few predictable moments, failed to take away my enjoyment of this one. I was completely invested, and each new detail had me falling ever deeper for the characters. In fact, I’m hoping certain side characters get their own story – not only because I loved them, but because it would allow me to get more of this couple.

Without a doubt, Karina Halle delivers a powerful story with The Younger Man.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment