Saturday 2 February 2019

Review: Bound in Silver

Bound in Silver Bound in Silver by Josie Jaffrey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Josie Jaffrey’s Solis Invicti series is incredibly addictive, but it is safe to say Bound in Silver is my favourite of the first three books. There is no doubt in my mind that the series is growing stronger and stronger, and I have every believe the final book will destroy me in the best of ways.

As with all the Josie Jaffrey books I have read, Bound in Silver packs a serious punch. A lot happens throughout the story, we are introduced to many twists and turns, and every page leaves you wanting more. It’s one of those stories you cannot put down. You’re sucked into the events, and they linger long after you put the book down.

In truth, as excited as I was for this one, I entered a wee bit tentative. I knew big things were going to come, but a part of me feared this one wouldn’t hold the same level of action and suspense as the prior books. With the story picking up where the prior left off, in my mind I believed things were going to calm down. They did not, things were kicked up a notch, and I was surprised by all we were revealed to in this one. There really is so much to be found throughout.

I could rant and rave, I could write hundreds of words explaining how much fun this one was, but it’s one of those books where I cannot do it justice without accidentally giving spoilers. Therefore, I’m simply going to say you need to read this third book in the Solis Invcti series (after the first two, of course, so you understand everything), as it will blow you mind.

Final book, here I come!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment