Saturday 9 February 2019

Review: Kilted Sin

Kilted Sin Kilted Sin by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Kilted Sin is the third book in Tammy Andresen’s Brethren of Stone series, and it has all the hallmarks of a Tammy Andresen historical romance read. Quick and enjoyable, this one will have you finishing the story in a single sitting.

Like the prior books in the series, Kilted Sin was a fun quick read. The characters were a lot of fun, there was plenty to enjoy throughout, and the story kept you hooked. Although it was fun, I’m going to be honest and say I didn’t enjoy this one quite as much as I enjoyed the prior books. It had me turning the pages, but I wasn’t as addicted to it as I have been to other Tammy Andresen novels.

I’ll certainly be continuing with the series, though. Despite this one not being a favourite, it was still a fun little read, and I remain addicted to the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment