Friday 1 February 2019

Review: Temptation Trials Rebellion

Temptation Trials Rebellion Temptation Trials Rebellion by B. Truly
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Temptation Trials Rebellion continues the story we were introduced to in Temptation Trials Revolution, and as someone who really enjoyed the way the Temptation Trials series played out when following the females, I was eager to view things as they were seen by the guys.

I was a wee bit surprised at first, when I realised this second book had shifted us to third person. For those who have read Temptation Trials, it will be obvious why. For those who have not, it will catch you off-guard at first. Although I worried I would not enjoy this shift, I found myself really enjoying it.

The biggest reason for this is we were given more details from the perspective of the temptresses. I adored getting to know them better and seeing how things played out with them was wonderful. In fact, a part of me now wants to find out more about the tempters, so I get a better understanding from every perspective. Of course, that is asking for too much. Just know, this bonus aspect of Temptation Trails Rebellion was a lot of fun.

As with Temptation Trails Revolution, I wish to point out my rating is more of a three-point-five-star rating. I enjoyed getting more details, but I preferred seeing things from the perspective of the females. I think is it a personal thing, more than anything. I’m really fussy when reading the same story told from different perspectives, and to be completely wowed I need a lot of new content. Although there were some new details to be found (mainly in relation to the temptresses), there wasn’t quite enough for me. It was fun, I enjoyed getting those extra details, but the original Temptation Trials are my favourite.

Without a doubt, if you read and enjoyed Temptation Trials Revolution, you need to give Temptation Trials Rebellion a read. This is one of those series that gives you an unexpected ending, one where things could play out in so many different ways, and it’s great to see the wonderful way things come together.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your honest review. I’m glad that you enjoyed it for the most part.

    B. Truly

    ReplyDelete