Thursday 21 February 2019

Review: Breaking the Billionaire's Rules

Breaking the Billionaire's Rules Breaking the Billionaire's Rules by Annika Martin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I positively adored the prior billionaire romances I have read by Annika Martin – I’ve enjoyed all my Annika Martin reads – and was eager for another billionaire romance that would leave me howling. Thus, I was eager to dive into Breaking the Billionaire’s Rules.

As I’d hoped, Breaking the Billionaire’s Rules was just as enjoyable as Most Eligible Billionaire and The Billionaire’s Wake-Up Call Girl. I confess, at first, I wasn’t quite sucked into this one in the same way as I was the aforementioned. It was fun, but I wasn’t obsessed in the first couple of chapters. Then everything started to come together, as soon as the things started to occur I found myself lost.

The book was addictive in all the best ways. The humour had me laughing out loud. The characters had me falling in love. The story had me hooked. It was all I had hoped it would be, another wonderful read from the author.

A-hole billionaires are overdone, but Annika Martin brings life to something that is losing lustre, and I will happily read each new billionaire comedy she releases. They are gold, and you need to read them if you have yet to do so.

Honestly, they’re so addictive. Almost too addictive.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment