Thursday 21 March 2019

Review: The Coincidence

The Coincidence The Coincidence by Felice Stevens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve become quite the Felice Stevens fan, happily diving into each new release. With each book, Felice Stevens offers a romance that is incredibly sweet whilst also dealing with a real-life factor. With The Coincidence, we have exactly what I expected from my most recent Felice Stevens read, meaning I was not disappointed by the story I was given.

The Coincidence sucked me in from the very first page, and although it took a while before our characters were interacting, I was sucked into their individual stories. Both characters had individual stories I was sucked into, details I wanted more of, and when their paths finally crossed I found myself sucked into the way both of their stories developed together.

As the title would have you believing, the book is based upon coincidences. There are plenty of layers to it, multiple coincidences that may seem farfetched. However, they come together well, and were inspired by real life events, making them even more enjoyable.

With great characters, a wonderful storyline, and the usual Felice Stevens sweetness, The Coincidence was another winner from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment