Saturday 16 March 2019

Review: Unconditional Love

Unconditional Love Unconditional Love by Alexa Whitewolf
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’m not usually one for short stories, but as I’ve enjoyed other Alexa Whitewolf stories, I decided to give this one a read. Unconditional Love is vastly different to Blood Ties, Love Binds (adult romantic suspense) and the Moonlight Rogues books (adult paranormal romance), yet I’m always eager to see authors writing across different genres. Thus, I happily jumped into Unconditional Love with the knowledge it was a young adult contemporary short story.

Although Unconditional Love wasn’t quite a full four-star rating for me, this is mostly due to my views towards short stories. I always find myself wanting more, wishing we had more detail and more information, yet as I had a lot of fun with Unconditional Love I decided to round my rating up. It’s one of those short stories where I was content with what I was given, therefore earning it a four-star rating.

You see, Unconditional Love was a super cute read. One of those insanely adorable reads where the saccharine nature of the story permeates the soul. It put a stupid smile on my face, had me powering through, and even the bitter sweet ending touched me in a way that left me content.

Without a doubt, there is more to Unconditional Love than you see on the surface.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment