Sunday 25 March 2018

Review: My Duke's Seduction

My Duke's Seduction My Duke's Seduction by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Since picking up my first Tammy Andresen book, I’ve been hooked. Consistently, Tammy Andresen has delivered fun quick reads, ensuring I was given what I wanted. With multiple series having grabbed my attention, I’m always excited when Tammy Andresen promises us something new.

Recently, Tammy Andresen offered us something new by kicking off the Wicked Earls’ Club. It’s twelve novellas by twelve different authors, and her Earl of Sussex left me excited to see what the other authors would bring to the table. More exciting was when I heard there was to be an entire spinoff series following on from Tammy Andresen’s Earl of Sussex. My Duke’s Seduction is the first book in the Wicked Lords of London spinoff series, and I’m so excited to see what it brings us.

You do not need to have read Earl of Sussex to enjoy My Duke’s Seduction, but it is nice to have the connection there. Oure leading lady was introduced to us in Earl of Sussex, and it’s nice to get to see her again. Moreover, we get to revisit the couple from Earl of Sussex, and I positively adored another glance into their story. Throughout this one I was repeatedly reminded why I love them so much – they are such a fabulous duo, one of my favourites from Tammy Andresen, and I’m so glad we got to revisit them all over again.

For those who have not read Earl of Sussex and are simply taking My Duke’s Seduction as the starting point of the Wicked Lords of London series, this is a great book. The couple are a lot of fun, another wonderful pair from Tammy Andresen. It’s very much an instalove story, but the couple are really sweet together.

As with all Tammy Andresen reads, this is a quick single sitting book. It has all you could expect from a historical romance, ensuring fans are given all they could ask for in this short read. From the very start this one grabs you, throwing you straight into the past. With a fun little storyline existing below the romance, this one leaves you intrigued to see how things will come together. With drama, wonderful characters, and some sizzle, this one has plenty to keep you entertained throughout.

Without a doubt, this was another great read from the author – there is no doubt I’ll be following the Wicked Lords of London series, as this one has left me super excited for more.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the review! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete