Monday 28 January 2019

Review: Between Midnight And Dawn

Between Midnight And Dawn Between Midnight And Dawn by Cheryl Yeko
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As I enjoy Cici Cordelia – the result of Cheryl Yeko and Char Chaffin writing together – I was of the believe I would love the two authors as individual writers. When I read my first Cheryl Yeko book, Abducting Casey, I enjoyed it, but I was not as crazy about it as I had expected to be. It was all kinds of addictive, but it was missing that little bit extra that leaves you obsessed. Despite this, I was curious and wanted to read more of Cheryl Yeko’s work. I was sure I would enjoy her other work, positive there was greatness to be found.

Between Midnight and Dawn was my second foray into Cheryl Yeko, and it was exactly what I’d been hoping for. Like Abducting Casey, it was an incredibly addictive read. In addition to being addictive, it had that extra punch that left me on the edge of obsession. I was sucked in, unable to put the book down, and desperately powering through the story to see how everything came together.

With a storyline that hooks you and characters you will enjoy, there is plenty about this one to leave you hooked. It’s not just the main characters and their events that hook you, as you get to see much more. You get to enjoy developing romance between other characters, you get to see things from the perspective of the bad guy, and it all comes together to leave you sucked in deep and unable to turn away.

Without a doubt, Between Midnight and Dawn is worth the read, and I’ll be reading more Cheryl Yeko in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment