Friday 4 January 2019

Review: Tears of Glass

Tears of Glass Tears of Glass by Anna Bloom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After the dramatic ending of Tears of Ink, I was more than eager to dive into Tears of Glass. I needed more of the characters I had come to love so much, I needed more of the drama that hooked me, and I needed it as soon as possible. Thus, I was more than willing to dive into Tears of Glass and devour it in no time at all.

At first I was a wee bit worried I would not enjoy Tears of Glass as much as I enjoyed Tears of Ink. It was enjoyable, yes, but it wasn’t quite to the same level of intensity. Once the story really started to move, once all the different elements started to come to light, I found myself hooked. There is just as much depth with this one, if not more so with some aspects of the story, guaranteeing I was hooked throughout.

We dig deeper into the past, we get more of the current drama, and the possibilities for the future will leave you more than willing to pick up the third book. With more of the characters we came to adore in book one, with more of the chemistry that leaves you hooked on every page, this second book in the series is a wonderful addition to a fabulous tale.

Although the ending wasn’t quite what I’d been hoping for and expecting, it has certainly left me eager for the third book. Our characters are going to face new challenges, and I cannot wait to see how it plays out.

Without a doubt, this is a series worth reading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment