Tuesday 22 January 2019

Review: How to Reform a Rake

How to Reform a Rake How to Reform a Rake by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I’m not usually one for these little prequel stories, but with the How to Reform a Rake series, I knew it would help if I did give the prequel a read. I’m glad I did, as it sets the scene for the series so well.

This prequel is more a chapter than anything else, a quick little insight in how things came to be before the main series. As we dive straight into things with the first book, this is a great way to see the characters and find out what played out. You can understand the references without first reading this one, but it certainly helps if you give this one a read first.

Without a doubt, this prequel promises a great series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment