Friday 25 January 2019

Review: His Uptown Guy

His Uptown Guy His Uptown Guy by Felice Stevens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve read a few Felice Stevens books and am always happy to come back for more. Therefore, I was more than willing to dive into His Uptown Guy. It sounded like another winner, and I was eager to see how things would play out.

As I’d hoped, His Uptown Guy sucked me in from the very start. It’s a book that left me addicted, one I was unable to put down, and I devoured it in no time at all. There was so much to enjoy with this one – the characters, the drama, the development – ensuring I was curious about so many details.

Like always, His Uptown Guy was a sweet read from the author. Despite being a sweet read, it dealt with the topic of mental health really well. Every time I read a Felice Stevens book, I find myself amazed with how sweet the stories are even when dealing with something heavier. Without a doubt, His Uptown Guy is a prime example of such.

If you have yet to read a Felice Stevens book, then you should give this one a read. My favourite Felice Stevens is still Shape of You, but His Uptown Guy made for a fabulous read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment