Monday 14 January 2019

Review: Framed

Framed Framed by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Kelley Armstrong is a master when it comes to giving her fans fun little extras in her Otherworld universe and Framed is another example of a great little bonus. It is not a necessity to understand the world and the characters, but it’s a great bonus read for fans of the series.

Although I wasn’t as crazy about Framed as I have been about other Otherworld short stories, it was a fun read. I adore Nick as a character, so it was great to get to see him in action. It may not have been the thrill ride that the main books in the series are, but this one provides entertainment in other formats. Mainly, this one brings about a fair few giggles.

It’s certainly worth reading if you’re a Nick fan.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment