Tuesday 22 January 2019

Review: Don't Tell a Duke You Love Him

Don't Tell a Duke You Love Him Don't Tell a Duke You Love Him by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Don’t Tell a Duke You Love Him is the first book in Tammy Andresen’s How to Reform a Rake series, and it has left me super eager for the rest of the series.

After reading the prequel, I knew I was in for a lot of fun with this series. It promised lots of entertainment, and this first book certainly lived up to what I had been expecting. It was a great standalone story, but it also introduced us to all the fun that is to come in the later books in the series. In fact, I may be more desperate to read the upcoming books in the series than I usually am when it comes to a Tammy Andresen series.

Although we did not meet everyone, those we met more than won me over. I adored the romance in this one, the way the two characters developed throughout the story, and the side characters made me crazy in all the best ways. On more multiple occasions throughout this one I found myself wearing a stupid smile, completely sucked into the tale being told.

Don’t Tell a Duke You Love Him more than wins you over, leaving you eager for the next How to Reform a Rake book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment