Monday 10 February 2020

Review: Altar of Eden

Altar of Eden Altar of Eden by James Rollins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve heard many good things about James Rollins and have had his books recommended to me on numerous occasions, but it took me a while before I finally picked one up. After reading Altar of Eden, I’ll certainly be devouring many of his other books.

With Altar of Eden, we have a thriller with a science-fiction edge, something I adore. It was not perfect – there were some elements I saw coming from early on and there were some aspects that were a bit too farfetched – but the action had me powering through to see how everything came together. With each page I turned, I was pulled in deeper and I found myself finishing this one quickly.

With plenty of action and a gripping storyline, Altar of Eden has me eager to read more James Rollins.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment