Wednesday 26 February 2020

Review: Carve the Mark

Carve the Mark Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Like many, I read and enjoyed Veronica Roth’s Divergent series. I was never as obsessed in the way many were, but I did find it to be an addictive series. Thus, I’ve been curious about Carve the Mark for a long time.

My feelings towards Carve the Mark are mixed. It was an interesting story, but it was incredibly slow. I kept waiting for things to start happening, and when they did they were over and done with so quickly. I expected more action from this one, especially with how interesting the story could have been.

I’ll certainly be reading book two to see what happens next, but it’s not a book I will be jumping straight into. I’m interested, but not overly invested.

All in all, Carve the Mark had me curious to see how it would play out, but I was not in love with it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment