Tuesday 25 February 2020

Review: Disavow

Disavow Disavow by Karina Halle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Disavow is the third book in Karina Halle’s Dumonts series, and it’s my favourite of the series. Although I have enjoyed the entire series, I will be honest and say it’s not a favourite from the author. Each book made for addictive reding but Disavow was the only book that really made me say wow.

In truth, I was a wee bit nervous about this one. I was unsure if I could be won over by our male lead and was ready for another enjoyable book that didn’t quite amaze me as much as it could. However, my worries were quickly put aside once I started.

There was plenty wrapped up within this story, with the series going in an unexpected direction. I had ideas of how things would play out in the end, but I was wrong. There were certain details I was right about, but the overall end result was surprising.

If you’ve enjoyed the prior books in the series, you need to give this one a read. It’s easily the best of the three.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment