Saturday 1 February 2020

Review: Bear's Fake Bride

Bear's Fake Bride Bear's Fake Bride by Lola Gabriel
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Bear’s Fake Bride is the third book in Lola Gabriel’s Bears of the Wild series, and it’s my favourite of the three. Although it’s my favourite, I still wasn’t quite able to give this a three-star rating.

There were points when I thought this one would finally allow me to give a book in the series a three-star rating, but when I looked at it as a whole there were too many things missing. It was quick and addictive, but I wanted more depth and emotion from it. Again, it was very surface level – although a more enjoyable surface level read than the two prior books.

All in all, Bear’s Fake Bride has me hopeful the final book in the series manages to deliver what has been missing thus far.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment