Wednesday 5 February 2020

Review: Weekend Wife

Weekend Wife Weekend Wife by Erin McCarthy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Since reading Gone With The Ghost, I’ve been meaning to read more Erin McCarthy books. In fact, I have a few Erin McCarthy books sitting on my Kindle for me to read. It wasn’t until Weekend Wife that I decided to dive into one though, and now I’m annoyed with myself for waiting. Weekend Wife was as fun as I remember Gone With The Ghost being, and I’m going to go dive into the other Erin McCarthy books sitting on my Kindle.

With Weekend Wife, we have a book I completed in a single sitting. The story pulled me in from the very first page, and once I started I could not put it down. I was hooked on the characters and the way their story developed, giggling away at events that happened, and remained glued to my Kindle throughout. In fact, I found myself picking out side characters I want to know more about, as I need Weekend Wife to be the start of a hilarious series that will have me back for more.

Although the ending was a bit too quick for my liking, I was so hooked on the story I did not mind. Without a doubt, this one is more than worth the read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment