Tuesday 4 February 2020

Review: Hot Shot

Hot Shot Hot Shot by Robin Bielman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hot Shot is the third book in Robin Bielman’s American Royalty series, but it works perfectly fine as a standalone novel. I find such isn’t always the case, but it was here. I have not read any of the prior books in the series, and I understood this one with ease. I am now curious about the prior books, though, as what we got to see of the characters from those books has left me wanting to find out more.

With Hot Shot, we have a story that sucked me in from the very first page. I find I prefer romance books like lots of drama or action, which left me surprised by how much I enjoyed this one. There was certainly plenty to enjoy throughout, but it was nowhere near as intense as the romance books I usually read. It made for a nice change, and I adored how sweet the story was.

Although not quite my usual pick, Hot Shot certainly had me gripped. I finished it in a single sitting as I was hooked, and I’ll certainly be back to read more of the author’s work.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment