Saturday 29 February 2020

Review: Hell's Wedding Bells

Hell's Wedding Bells Hell's Wedding Bells by Annabelle Anders
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hell’s Wedding Bells is a standalone novella within the Devilish Debutantes series. You do not need to have read the rest of the series to understand this one, but it will leave you curious. I’ve only read book one in the series and understood this one perfectly fine. However, it has increased my need – which was already high – to read the rest of the series.

As always with Annabelle Anders, we have a story with so much packed into it. I have a complicated relationship when it comes to short stories and novella, but I always trust Annabelle Anders to deliver a story that will have me hooked. Such is what happened here.

I was sucked into Hell’s Wedding Bells from the very first page. I instantly fell in love with our characters and devoured their story in a single sitting. There was so much packed into this, ensuring the story delivered plenty of emotional punches.

If you’re a fan of historical romance, I highly recommend this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment