Wednesday 5 February 2020

Review: Dying for Rain

Dying for Rain Dying for Rain by B.B. Easton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dying for Rain is the final book in the Rain trilogy, and if you were hooked on Praying for Rain and Fighting for Rain, you’re sure to devour this one. It’s a wonderful end to the series, one that brings things together wonderfully, and you will not want to put it down.

Dying for Rain picking up where book two left off, and things move fast from the start. Although I had seen the detail revealed at the end of book two coming, it did not lessen my enjoyment of this book. In fact, the way it played in with this story made it better than I’d expected it to be.

We get to see more of the world, going beyond what we’ve been seeing in the first two books. With plenty of drama, some new details, and shocking moments, every sentence in Dying for Rain adds plenty to the story. It has you on the edge of your seat throughout, leaving you in love with the story.

The only thing I wanted more from way the ending. It gave us a nice conclusion to this story, letting us see how things played out for our characters, but I’m a sucker for the smaller details when it comes to dystopian tales. I feel as though the details at the end, the way things progressed after the drama of the main characters’ story, felt a bit rushed and squeezed into the epilogue. This, of course, is just because I like to see all the tiny pieces come together and would have liked to see more from it.

All in all, Dying for Rain was a fabulous ending to the Rain trilogy and I’ll certainly be reading more. B.B. Easton in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment