Wednesday 5 February 2020

Review: Revealed

Revealed Revealed by Suzanne Falter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Revealed is the fourth book in Suzanne Falter’s Oaktown Girls series, and it’s another addictive read. Although there is a new romantic plotline introduced in this one, this book is best enjoyed if you’ve read the prior books. As a lot of the focus is on the characters from the prior books, you could feel a bit lost without the knowledge.

With Revealed, we get to see what is rarely given in books – the things that happen after people find their happiness. We get to see that there is more drama and emotion, we get to see how life continues to throw curveballs, and this had me powering through the book in no time at all. I loved retuning to our characters, seeing more of them, getting more of their life, and I could not get enough. Add in the variety of issues handled in Revealed, and I could not put the book down.

All in all, Revealed was a great addition to the Oaktown Girls series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment