Friday 28 February 2020

Review: Earl of Exile

Earl of Exile Earl of Exile by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Earl of Exile is the third book in Tammy Andresen’s Lords of Scandal series, but it works perfectly fine as a standalone novel. Although it works fine as a standalone novel, I would recommend reading this series in order to best enjoy some of the elements introduced in this one.

With Earl of Exile, I had a bit of a debate about what rating to give it. It’s a three-point-five-star rating, and I could not decide if I wanted to round up or down. There were elements introduced to the overall story arc that had me wanting to round up, yet I didn’t quite enjoy the book as much as I enjoyed the second book. In the end, I opted to round down simply because I’ve enjoyed other books by the author a lot more.

As always, Tammy Andresen gave a story that hooked throughout. It’s short and packs a punch, ensuring you can devour it in a single sitting. If you’ve enjoyed the prior books, I certainly recommend diving into this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment