Monday 12 March 2018

Review: Fate's Plan

Fate's Plan Fate's Plan by J.A. Low
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Fate’s Plan is a quick fun novella from J.A. Low, one I really enjoyed. I’m not usually a big lover of novellas, but I was addicted to this. I was sucked in from the start, wanting more of this story, and I’m excited to read more by this author.

From the very first page this one grabbed me, leaving me wanting more. I fell in love with the characters and storyline, desperate to see how everything came together. With an addictive story, great chemistry between the characters, and plenty of drama, this one has all you could expect from a great novella.

Moreover, it was a story that surprised me. I spent the first part of this book thinking it would be nothing more than your standard enjoyable contemporary romance reads – then a surprising trope was thrown in. Totally unexpected, and completely loved.

Without a doubt, I adored this one. There is no doubt I will be reading more J.A. Low in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment