Tuesday 6 March 2018

Review: Dear Stepbrother, I Want You

Dear Stepbrother, I Want You Dear Stepbrother, I Want You by Madison Faye
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Dear Stepbrother, I Want You is one of those stories you can complete in no time at all. It is mere pages long, something to read in a very short space of time.

I’m sure many will enjoy this read, but it just wasn’t for me. I’m no stranger to erotica, but I want a story not just the skin-on-skin action. Although there was an attempt at a story, it wasn’t enough to keep me engaged. Rather than giving an actual story, it was all just background to the events. If this has been longer, it would have been somewhat interesting – instead it was a wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am of a story.

A lot of repetition without much happening, sadly it wasn’t for me. As I’m feeling generous, though, I rounded my one-point-five-star rating up instead of down, as I have forced myself through stories more painful.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment