Saturday 10 November 2018

Review: The City

The City The City by James Herbert
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I rather enjoyed James Herbert’s Rats trilogy, so I was curious about this little extra in the form of a graphic novel. I’ll be honest and say I’m not the biggest fan of graphic novels – in fact, I can only name one that I really enjoyed – but I was willing to give it a try, just to see what it added.

In truth, I would have been fine without reading this. Did it add anything more to the series? Not really. It was nice to see a potential very dark future, but it didn’t really fit with the main trilogy. It’s one of those things to read if you’re a big fan and want to have all the possible information, otherwise it’s not worth it.

The only plus is The City was so short I finished it in no time at all.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment