Thursday 1 November 2018

Review: Tears of Ink

Tears of Ink Tears of Ink by Anna Bloom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve read a few Anna Bloom books – The Game, The Truth About Love series, the Obsession series, and the Gravity series (written as A.B. Bloom) – with more sitting on my Kindle to read. As you can see, I rather enjoy her work. Thus, I was pretty eager to dive into Tears of Ink.

As with all my Anna Bloom reads, Tears of Ink grabbed me from the start. In fact, I found myself a wee bit obsessed, needing to devour the book in a single sitting. I fell in love with the characters and the events, I found myself curious about the drama, and all the little details had me excited to see how everything was going to come together. I was hooked, on so many levels.

It’s one of those stories where you’ll fall in love with the small things, where you’ll find yourself curious about how the details will play out. There are things you think you know, things you’ll be desperate to know, and there will be things you’ll find completely unexpected.

Then, when you hit the ending, you’ll be desperate for the next book. Because damn, what an ending. The story ends on quite the cliff-hanger, leaving you desperate to see what the next book brings.

I cannot wait to get my hands on book two.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment