Wednesday 30 October 2019

Review: Dominic

Dominic Dominic by Natasha Knight
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Dominic is the second book in Natasha Knight’s Benedetti Brothers series, and as with the first book, Salvatore, this was an addictive quick read. Dominic is not my favourite read from the author, but it kept me turning the pages and I’m eager for more of the series.

Although I was curious about Dominic, I was also a bit tentative. I never really cared for him as a character when reading Salvatore and knew it would need something amazing in his story for him to win me over. Unfortunately, I was never won over by his character. I enjoyed his growth throughout this book, I enjoyed the way his story developed, but he did not become a beloved character.

Whilst Dominic was darker than Salvatore, it still wasn’t quite what I expected from Natasha Knight. It was gripping, I cannot deny that, but there was something that stopped me from being sucked in as deep as I had hoped to be. It engaged me, it left me curious, but I was left wanting more.

Although the Benedetti Brothers series is not my favourite by Natasha Knight, it’s gripping enough to leave me wanting more. I’m crossing my fingers book three is more for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment