Monday 14 October 2019

Review: Torn

Torn Torn by Natasha Knight
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Natasha Knight write the type of dark romance I adore, ensuring I’ll always come back for more. Although I did not enjoy Taken, the first book in the Dark Legacy duet, as much as I have enjoyed other Natasha Knight books, it did leave me eager to see how the duet concluded. Thus, I was happy to dive into Torn.

Torn certainly had me turning the pages to see how everything came together, ensuring I powered through the book. Although the book was addictive, I did not love it quite as much as I had hoped to. It certainly ensured I would read the spin-off, but it does not make it into my top three Natasha Knight reads.

I think the reason I wasn’t crazy about this one is that there was too much left open. There were so many things from the first one that I wanted to see more about, and we never got the details. In fact, a lot of the things I wanted to find out more about was skipped over. Even though I know there is a spin-off, I fear there were too many things left hanging for everything to be explained in the spin-off.

Thus, while I enjoyed this one, I wasn’t crazy about it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment