Wednesday 23 October 2019

Review: The Dragon Manuscript

The Dragon Manuscript The Dragon Manuscript by Alexa Whitewolf
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Dragon Manuscript is the second book in Alexa Whitewolf’s Sage Legacy, and as with the first it was a fun read. Although the series is not my favourite Alexa Whitewolf series, it is a gripping read for fans of young adult fantasy.

With The Dragon Manuscript, we dig deeper into the world first introduced to us in The Dragon Medallion. Both the world and the characters grow a lot in this story, pulling you in to see how everything comes together. I did find it a wee bit slow at places, but the way things came together was a lot of fun.

As with my rating of The Dragon Medallion, my three-star rating reflects the fact I prefer older young adult novels. I prefer it when stories go a bit darker, deal with heavier issues, and this one was fun but not quite what I prefer. Those who enjoy all kinds of young adult novel are sure to enjoy this one, though.

Overall, a great second book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment