Wednesday 23 October 2019

Review: Relics of the Underworld

Relics of the Underworld Relics of the Underworld by Alexa Whitewolf
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Relics of the Underworld is the third book in Alexa Whitewolf’s Sage Legacy and it’s my favourite book in the series. In truth, my rating for this one is a rounded down rating. I’ve been in a weird reading mood recently and find myself being overly picky with things instead of rounding things up. Despite the fact I rounded down, I had a lot of fun with this one.

With Relics of the Underworld, the Sage Legacy series comes together in an ending that will have you hooked throughout. It’s a story that has you devouring it, desperate to see how each detail plays out. There are answers to prior questions, new elements are introduced, and things come together really well.

As always, Alexa Whitewolf gives us a unique take on mythology that allows us to explore the world in a different way. It takes the known and makes it the unknown, adding layers to the story that make this one extra addictive.

Without a doubt, Relics of the Underworld needs to be read if you’ve enjoyed The Dragon Medallion and The Dragon Manuscript.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment