Monday 14 October 2019

Review: More Than We Can Tell

More Than We Can Tell More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I adored Rev in Letters to the Lost and was desperate to dive into his story. Therefore, it should come as no surprise to find out I devoured More Than We Can Tell. Once I started, I could not put it down. It hooked me just as much as Letters to the Lost and left me with the hope Brigid Kemmerer gives us more of these characters (in fact, I know whose story I wish to read next).

With More Than We Can Tell, Brigid Kemmerer gives another emotional read that will have you hooked throughout. I was pulled right into the story and loved getting to know more about our characters. With lots of things occurring throughout this one, there is plenty to keep you hooked until the end.

Although I adored Rev’s side of the story – it was actually a five-star rating for Rev’s side of the story – I wasn’t crazy about Emma’s side of the story. There were certain aspects I enjoyed, but other elements made me shake my head at her naivety and behaviour. Thus, this one is another four-point-five-star rating. I adored it, but I didn’t love all of it.

Without a doubt, fans of Letters of the Lost need to give this one a read. It adds a lot to the characters whilst being a wonderful standalone novel, along with introducing us to another character that is deserving of his own story.

Another winner from Brigid Kemmerer, one that has left me happy to go and read more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment