Tuesday 6 March 2018

Review: Tap That

Tap That Tap That by R.C. Boldt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Both R.C. Boldt and Jennifer Blackwood are new to me authors, but after reading Tap That I want to read more of their work. They flowed so well together, and I’m sure they’re as wonderful alone. Without a doubt, this was a great way to find two new to me authors I want to read more of.

When I found Tap That, I was expecting a quick and easy read. Although I was given such a read, it had a lot more depth than some of the quick and easy romance books I grab. There’s a much deeper story here, there are issues to be dealt with, and the story had more depth than I’d imagined it would. It was a pleasant surprise, one I was more than happy about.

Filled with humour and steamy moments, you’re quickly pulled into the story. From the very first page you are sucked into the lives of the main characters, desperate to see how everything will play out. You’ll enjoy the good, you’ll be down with the bad, and all the drama will leave you begging for more. Honestly, the events in this one are so addictive. You’ll be turning page after page, unable to put this book down until you have finished the story.

I really did have so much fun with this one, finding myself lost to all that was happening. A large part of me is hoping the author’s will give us more books with the side characters, as I enjoyed the side characters a lot and would love to spend more time with everyone in this book.

Without a doubt, more than worth the read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment