Friday 30 August 2019

Review: Living Underground

Living Underground Living Underground by Josie Jaffrey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I’m not the biggest lover of short stories, but I am a big Josie Jaffrey fan. Thus, I decided to give Living Underground a read to see what it was like.

When I say this one is a short story, I mean it’s a very short story. It’s a book you will complete in five to ten minutes, depending on your reading speed, but that does not stop it from being a great story. It hooks you from the very start and will have you thinking about it long after you’ve finished.

It’s a tantalising glimpse at all Josie Jaffrey is capable of, making it perfect for a very small introduction to her work or a fun little read whilst awaiting her next release.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment