Wednesday 14 August 2019

Review: Taming an Unrepentant Earl

Taming an Unrepentant Earl Taming an Unrepentant Earl by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Taming an Unrepentant Earl is the tenth book in Tammy Andresen’s Taming the Heart series, and like the prior books in the series it works perfectly fine as a standalone story. You get a bit more enjoyment if you’ve read the other books, simply due to the appearance of characters from the prior stories, but it is not a necessity to enjoy this one.

I’m going to be completely honest and say this one isn’t quite a full four-star rating. It was close enough for me to round up, but early in the story it did take me a while to get into it and I wasn’t completely won over until things started to get going. It’s certainly a great addition, a must read for those who have enjoyed the prior books, but it’s not my favourite in the series.

As always, Tammy Andresen packs plenty into a short read. There is a lot to enjoy throughout this one, with the story and characters keeping you hooked throughout. I will say, I’m extra curious about the possibility for the next book in the series, as I came to really enjoy a couple of the side characters and would love to see how their story plays out.

Overall, another fun addition to the Taming the Heart series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment